The service at CCI does not stop simply with prints. We provide a variety of different mounting options to protect and display your photographic in your client’s homes. From art board to canvas CCI has what you need!
- Artboard – The standard artboard from CCI is a step above the rest. Where many labs provide mounting on a single or double weight mount board CCI utilizes a quad weight board adding weight and rigidity to your presentation. Most artboard utilizes a chipboard center, ours is composed of pressed solid sheet providing a smoother surface and less curling.
- Standout – Stand-Out mounts are 3/4″ thick gatorfoam boards banded with an attractive hard edge. They provide a striking improvement over traditional “box” mounts. Stand-Outs have hanging holes on the back and are 1/4″ undersize. Non-standard sizes are available with a special order.
- 1.5 inch brushed metal standout – This new stand out mount takes mounting to a new level. Phenomenal when paired with metallic of Flex prints, this 1.5 inch thick gatorfoam board is banded with an attractive brushed silver hard edge. Stand-Outs have hanging holes on the back and are 1/4″ undersize. Non-standard sizes are available with a special order.
- Styrene Board – Styrene is an excellent option in high humidity areas. This 2mm plastic mounting board 2mm thick has a white core and is an lighter weight option to masonite.
- Foam Core – This white 3/16” mounting product is composed of polystyrene foam sandwiched between 300 gram paper sheeting. Foam core provides an excellent light weight option for mounting large prints and posters. Be aware this product can be “dimpled” if not handled properly.
- Masonite – 1/8” masonite is the highest level mounting surface CCI provides. This heavy duty product is rigid, long lasting and adds high end “heft” to your prints.
- Canvas – All canvas prints mounted by CCI start by peeling the emulsion from the photographic paper. This lost art adds additional dimension as the thinner surface enables our high end 12 ounce canvas to crush into the print and create a more detailed impression. Canvas can be hand stretched or mounted on masonite.
- Canvas Panel – The Canvas panel from CCI is durable and attractive option for your canvas prints. The emulsion is peeled on your print and then heat bonded to a panel created by wrapping high density artboard with quality canvas.
- Economy Canvas Panel and Stretcher – Our economy canvas prints provide you with a lower priced option for canvas while still providing a similar look and feel. All prints are canvas textured and then mounted to a canvas panel or stretcher.
- Bevel Board – Bevel Mount heavy weight board is a product that simply stands on its own. This product comes in a variety colors including pink, light blue, yellow, red, pastel green, lavender, gold, silver and black. Bevel Board is excellent for displaying on an easel, framing or even float mounting. Custom color options are available.